Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Lovin'

I can now officially say that it is summer in Oregon.

Thank God.

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a good one.
So far, these are my plans..

Being the worlds best nanny
Spending numerous days by the lake
Spending numerous days at baseball/softball fields
(My "unofficial" niece and nephew made all*stars)
A weekend concert event in July
*CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO SEE THESE GUYS*

Spending as much time in the sun, soaking up some vitamin d
Getting rid of this accidental farmers tan.. yuck
*no offense, farmers*
Seeing my "official" niece and nephew
Maybe a road trip or two across the beautiful state of Oregon

Needless to say, I'm super excited, so let's get this show on the road!
Anybody else have big plans?
Have a wonderful Monday!

Take care, and God bless.


2 comments:

  1. What awesome plans! I don't have any big ones. Well, that's not so true. My husband and I are getting ready to start a master's program together and we have a lot of moving to do! We are getting up to the mountains a few times though. I just love being outside in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a great summer to me! :)

    We've got lots of stuff going on too. Trip to see my bestie in Alaska, Carter's 6th birthday, Jeff's BIG 3-0 birthday, trip to see Y.O.U!!!, family reunions, 10 year class reunion (a year late) and other stuff crammed in there somewhere. :) Excited to be a bit more relaxed than during the school year though, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete