Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

Mom2MemphisandRuby

Isn't this a fun little link up I found? 
I'm a day late, but hey.. I work graveyard. Cut me some slack.
We all have dirty little secrets that we need to come clean with...

My Secret(s)

Other than when I went to Hawaii for a week.. I haven't shaved my legs since October. That's what happens when you live in Oregon and winter takes over.

I don't drink coffee for the caffeine. I drink it for the taste. And when I say "coffee" I mean chocolate with a hint of coffee.

I wear sweats to work. I work graveyard so nobody sees me, but I wouldn't be caught dead in the outfits I wear in public. I'd die.

I don't swear in front of people. But when I'm in the car and people piss me off, I have the worst potty mouth. And of course, everybody (but me) is a TERRIBLE driver. Obviously.

I feel much better now. What dirty little secrets are you hiding?

2 comments:

  1. haha! these are great little secrets! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I have the worst potty mouth in the car too! My husband is forever teasing me about that. Thanks so much linking up!

    ReplyDelete