Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Ok

Its Ok Thursdays


It's been a while since I've linked up with Neely and Amber, but you know what?
It's ok.

It's also okay...

That I messed up writing my schedule down and totally missed work on Tuesday and came in today when I wasn't supposed to work. Really, it's okay. I'm not in trouble.

That I almost prefer the week because I get to sleep like a normal human being (mostly).

That I'm dreading the next three days, even though I love Easter. I work tomorrow night after a day of classes then going to a movie, then after work I have classes from 10-3 and will get maybe 4 hours of sleep before I have to go to work again, which will be followed by singing at church and not sleeping until Sunday night. Yikes!

That I want to read the Hunger Games after watching the movie. You don't get to judge me for that.

That I'm watching Titanic in 3D with my friends just to be able to see Titanic on the big screen again.

To laugh uncontrollably while watching The Hot Chick. Rob Schneider was amazing in that movie!

To be waiting impatiently for a package to arrive in the mail.. I can't tell you what it is though!

To dream about being in the 78 degree Hawaii weather rather than the snow I'm in now. 

To feel a little sad about leaving behind everybody I know and love to go off on a big adventure.

To cry like a baby over One Tree Hill.. not because the finale was amazing, but because it means the show is really over.

To wish.. somehow.. that they'd start over with Jamie as the new Nathan of the show. 

What's OK with you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment