Friday, April 20, 2012

Dead Man Walking

I just wanted to check in and let y'all know that I'm alive and well! Well, for the most part. Allergies are kicking my butt, but that just means it's spring! Finally. Hopefully summer isn't too far off!

I've been super busy with school and work and spending as much time with my fam as possible before I head off to Hawaii. It's coming faster than I can even prepare for! I can't believe in less than four months I'll be LIVING there. It boggles my brain. Mike asks me every time I see him if I've changed my mind yet. I haven't.

My mom's 50th birthday party is tomorrow. Weekends aren't known for sleeping for me, and this weekend definitely won't be the exception to the rule. I have work until six.. I'll try to get a nap in.. class at 10, the girls game after that, then my grandma should be getting into town (it's a surprise!) and then the party! Followed by work, followed by 7-12:30 for church. I have a crazy busy weekend ahead of me, and I won't be surprised if I sleep for 20 hours Sunday night. 

Even though I have all of this chaos, I feel extremely blessed. I have an amazing mom who I get to celebrate tomorrow. I haven't seen my grandma since November and I'm really excited to see her. I get to sing with an awesome worship team who loves Jesus as much as I do! I get to worship my God with the gift He gave me. It really doesn't get much better than that. 

So I'll try to stay caught up a little better, but I can't make any promises. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and kicking! :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. It was over 70 degrees today! ALMOST Hawaii weather! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that does sound like a super busy weekend! I would definitely sleep for like, and entire week after that!

    ReplyDelete