Friday, June 1, 2012

Holy Cow!

Has it seriously been over a month since I last posted? I apologize. I suck.

That being said, it's almost my birthday! My favorite day of the year! Other than opening day of college football, obviously ;). I seriously can't believe I'm going to be 22.. it's just crazy to think about. So I won't think about it. Getting pedicures with my madre, going out for dinner and probably a movie and hanging with friends. Sounds perfect to me. My brother was supposed to be joining me, but.. well he's a jerk face.

I also have GREAT news! I got my offer for student housing in Hawaii, so I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY going. It's a good thing too, because I trusted in God and bought my plane ticket a few weeks ago. Non refundable and all that junk. So it's good great that I got a place!

I'm so excited to be moving to Hawaii. It ABSOLUTELY blows my mind that in a little over two months I'll be LIVING there! It's insane.. but exciting at the same time. I'm having a little anxiety about leaving my fam though. I had a dream that Kelly had basically replaced me as a bff, and then the next thing I knew, I was holding a newborn, and I dropped him. I picked him up, took him to Kelly and told her "I broke it." I'm pretty sure this dream was from suppressing all of my feelings about moving, and what it means for my relationships. I told Kelly about it, and she keeps telling me not to drop the baby (what I'm assuming stood for our friendship in my dream). Over the last few weeks I had already started to drop the baby.. trying to get used to the idea of not having my people.. but I realize I need my relationships to be as STRONG as ever before I go.. not strained because of my insecurities.

So to recap.. I'm not going to drop the baby, I'm going to share a dorm with 3 other people, it's almost my 22nd birthday, and I suck. That pretty much sums it up.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Thanks for reading. <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday!
    How cool that you're moving to Hawaii! I would love to live there! :O

    ReplyDelete