Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Made It

I'm finally in Hawaii. I've been waiting for this day for so long.. and now that I'm finally here...

I'm ready to go home.

I'm not going to, but I'm ready. I'm so incredibly homesick at the moment.. I haven't been able to eat since yesterday morning. And I love food.

It is absolutely beautiful here though. My dorm is nice, I just haven't met my roommates yet. We keep missing each other. I was asleep when they finally came back last night, and they're still sleeping now. We'll get to meet, and I'll probably feel better knowing people. Rather than feeling completely alone, surrounded by people.

I think my biggest problem is that I haven't really had a chance to talk to Nic since I left him at the airport yesterday. He's kind of really good at soothing my emotions.

Speaking of Nic, I had an awesome visit with him. He got to come and stay with me for two weeks, and call me crazy.. but I'm pretty sure they were the best two weeks of my life. He is exactly the person I fell in love with. He's everything I want in a significant other, that I didn't even know I wanted. I feel blessed to have him in my life. He balances me, and I hope I do the same for him. I know that he always has my back, and I always have his. I'm pretty much his biggest fan :) I miss seeing him though. I loved getting to hold his hand and kiss him whenever I wanted. That was pretty wonderful. Just a few more months, and I'll go see him in Michigan. Hopefully. We'll see.

But anyways, I'm alive and well. I dropped off the face of the earth when he was in Oregon with me because I wanted to cherish every moment. But I'm back. And now that I'm not working and only focusing on school, I'm sure I'll have more time to keep you posted. If anyone even reads this anymore. I guess it's more for me anyways, but still.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment