Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 12

Day 12 - whatever tickles your fancy
I saw this on someone's blog and I liked it, and since I'm not feeling all that creative today, I'mma do it. Plus, it tickles my fancy.

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size… Is a little disappointing. At least I have a booty though!

2. I’ve come to realize that my job… is giving me a head start for if/when I become a mommy!

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving… It's the best time for me to have me time, and listen to my favorite songs. Extra loud, of course.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need… to stop stressing, and know that God is in control.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost… my ability to people please my way through life. Mostly.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate… people that do mean things on purpose. Or people that just don't care.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk… then I must have lost my mind, cause I don't drink.

8. I’ve come to realize that money… is way too important, unfortunately.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people… Will always be in my life, no matter what.

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings(s)… Are pretty awesome. I'm a lucky girl.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… really does have my best interest in mind.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone… is way more important to me than it should be.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning… I was running late. Oops.

15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is… not really my first love.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about… School, money, moving, life. Too much, to be quite honest.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad… is making an effort.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook… it's not as fun as I once remember it being.

19. I’ve come to realize that today… has only just begun, and I'm tired already.

20. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)… is the best friend I've ever had.

21. I’ve come to realize that my spouse… hasn't found me yet, but I know he's out there somewhere.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to… start school already! Nursing, here I come!

23. I’ve come to realize that life… is what you make it. You can sit back and enjoy the show, or you can be a part of it.

24. I’ve come to realize that this weekend…was fun getting away, even if it was just for one night, it was fun packing up and leaving on a whim.

25. I’ve come to realize that next weekend… is unplanned. I have nothing going on.

26. I’ve come to realize that my children… are going to be very loved, if/when I have them.

27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons… Make beef stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment