Friday, July 2, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I'm a little embarrassed that just from the posts today, I am one post shy from my total posts from last month. It's quite embarrassing, but I did have quite the busy month. Mostly because I've been waking up at 6:45 in the morning as opposed to whenever my heart desires. It means I have to go to bed earlier, which if you know me, you know that I'm a night owl, and going to bed early is certainly no easy task. And night is usually when I write the majority of my posts. So that's been quite the battle. I have 6 alarms to wake me up, I kid you not. Four on my phone, and two on my real alarm clock, which by the way has a sensor, so if you just wave your hand in front of it, it goes to snooze! It was bad when I figured that out. Right now my alarm clock is at an angle where I would have to actually sit up in bed to wave my hand in front of it (how lazy can I get? sheesh), but lately, I've been just sticking my foot out of the covers and kicking it in the air until it goes off. How ridiculous is that?! I'm sure it would be quite amusing to witness though. I'm definitely sure of that.

This weekend also looks to be extremely busy! I'm leading a small group in the morning, and then babysitting. Sunday, is church, followed by an afternoon spent in the park, followed by an evening spent at a softball field for a 4th of July bbq, softball game, and fireworks. It will be tons of fun, but also very tiring! I'm very much looking forward to it, though. Only 2 short months away from college football! Can't wait!

I hope you have a lovely 4th of July weekend, and you stay safe, and have fun! Take care, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment