Sunday, July 4, 2010

Adopted Kitten and Pulled Groin

Right now is the time when I should be sitting back, enjoying a nice cold drink, and getting ready to watch fireworks with tons of friends. It is after all the 4th of July, right?

Not in the plans this year.

My day started out pretty well, I adopted a 4 week old kitten at the town park's 4th of July celebration. He's adorable (quite a bit crazy) and I love him to pieces already. He's a little annoying, but that's what kittens are for (I think).

After the park, and spending a few hours with the kitten, I headed down to the ball park to hang out with some friends. We bbq'd and started up a friendly, fun game of softball.

Fun. Friendly.

Not dangerous! I ended up pulling a muscle. In my groin. I didn't even know that girls had those! I thought only guys did that. Side note: Maybe I should know these things, seeing as how I want to be a nurse and all.

But now I'm sitting at home.
Alone.
Watching season 2 of The Hills.
And snuggling my new kitten.
(Who by the way, is still yet to be named)

Happy 4th of July, hope yours is as wonderful as mine! (If not, better!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment