Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 27

Day 27 - this month, in great detail

July

The beginning of the month, obviously started out with the fourth of July. I adopted a kitten at the "Celebration in the Park" and I love him to pieces! He's a little jerk, but it happens. Then I went with a bunch of friends to the softball field to bbq, and play a little softball. I ended up hurting my groin area, so I went home, took meds and snuggled my kitty.

The rest of the month is kind of a blur. I went to Eugene to see the brother for a day, and had some fun there. I've been working every week day, watching the cutest boys ever!! Throw in some days spent by the pool, a day or two at the lake, and some days at the park, and you have most of the weekdays I've had.

I've also been looking for a place in Bend. Not a whole lot of luck, aside from finding creepers. It's been annoying, but entertaining nonetheless.

I played in a softball tournament the last weekend of July. That was interesting to say the least. K got hit in the face by a softball (she was using too small of a glove and it bounced off and hit her square in the face) so she had a massive black eye. Still does, actually. We lost 3 games, and won one. The game that we won was a fun one, we won by 15. Woot. I won't talk about the losses. I did make a pretty play in the game that we won though, I was catching and I tagged a guy out at home. Cause I'm gangsta, yo. Not really, but that's alright.

Oh, another thing that happened in July.
I changed races.
I kid, but seriously, I'm really freaking tan.
No tanning beds, no laying out, no tanning lotion.
Just swimming, and spending time outside.
It's a beautiful shade of brown, and I'll be sad when winter hits.
So long, tan. It was nice to know you for a few months.

Not a whole lot happened in July that was noteworthy. Just your average month.

No comments:

Post a Comment