Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 28

Day 28 - this year, in great detail

2010

January:My grandma was really sick this month. She was diagnosed with colon cancer, and had surgery, and took a long time healing. It was a very scary time in my family's lives. Especially for my grandma. But she pulled through, she's a fighter, and I love her very much!

My grandma getting baptized last summer

That pretty much consumed my entire month. Other than my huge workout kick that I went on. I worked out 26 days out of 31. I lost 20 lbs that month. It was pretty cool.. I don't know what happened.
Oh, and my ducks were retarded and decided to get into lots of trouble.
Stupid Jeremiah Masoli.

February:
Again, I had no valentine, weird. I would be lying if I said I remembered what happened this month. I think it was just work, and that's it. Nothing interesting. Stupid short month.

March:
I figured out what I wanted from life. I decided that I wanted to go to school for nursing.
For real.
And I got accepted. I got my taurus this much. She's a beaut, but she's pretty beat up.
Not bad, but hurts my heart to see the scratches ;)

April:
I contacted M for the first time in 5 months.
It was a mistake, but one that I had to make. I needed some closure, and though sometimes I'm still confused, and still wondering "what if", I'm glad that I called.
Even if I am a "stalker" for doing it.

I took a trip to Eugene with KE for the ducks spring game. First road trip in the new car.
It was fun :)
My mom and my grandma had a birthday this month too! Old ladies.. I kid, I kid.

May:
Duck spring game on May 1st! It was a blasty blast.
They looked good, and it got me very excited for the football season.
Even if my guy wasn't starting. I could wait til 2011 to see him play again, right?
Little T's birthday was at the end of the month, so of course I was there for that!
Lots of little league baseball and softball games this month.
I was a good auntie for sure.

June:
My birthday!! Duhh! I didn't do anything too exciting
But I spent it with people that I love!
More softball and baseball games.
More working.
Financial Aid stuff.
Blah blah blah

July:
Just posted on this, but I forgot that I was at E&H's all star games for the first week of the month.
H's team didn't do so hot.
E's team got 2nd.
It was a fun way to spend the week.
Lots of swimming.
Financial aid went through (finally)
Advising appointments
Got classes
Softball practices
Softball tournament (1-3)
Good times.

August:
Pool a few days this week.
Took the kids to the fair and S won a bike!
The kiddos didn't get their tootsie rolls though [sadface]
Going to a Casting Crowns concert on the 20th!!
They're my favorite christian band.. I <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment