Sunday, August 29, 2010

Say No to Drugs

"Why aren't you married yet, Brittany?"

Well... umm.. you see..

Pressured by a six year old to be married at the ripe age of twenty. It's a good thing I'm not insecure or anything, or those words could be fatal. To be quite honest, there are plenty of reasons I'm not married.

1.) Well there's the fact that I am not currently dating anybody, and haven't for a while. That could pose a problem in the whole getting married thing.

2.) As I just said, I'm only 20 years old! I have a lot of growing up to do before I'd even be ready for something like that.

3.) I'm not willing to settle. I'm waiting for the one. The one that God has for me. I know he won't be perfect, but I like to think we'll complement each other perfectly.

4.) I don't want to be married right now. I'm at a selfish point in my life where it needs to be about me. I'm going through a lot of changes, and it's easier to change when it's just me involved.

5.) I'm not really worried about the M word right now. It'll happen when it happens.

So, T, that is why I am not married.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking this post had something to do with drugs lol.

    Yeh defo wait for the right guy.

    ReplyDelete