Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dilema

So, I said in a previous post that I've found a place to live in Bend. I'm saying where it is, because.. well I'm a grown woman and I can do that kind of stuff. Anywho, I found a house to share with 2 other girls, and one of the girls' parents are in the process of buying the house so they can rent it out to us. It was supposed to close last week, but could take up to 10 days from now. That would put our move in date after school starts, which is a little stressful, because I really don't want to drive 45 minutes to get to class every day.

Here's the catch. One of my future roommates is currently living in an apartment by herself because her roommate ditched her, and she told me that I could move in there until the house is ready. Cool, right?

Now, here's the dilema. I would be moving this weekend. I'd be there 3 weeks before school starts, and since I know nobody, I'd be really bored and probably driving over to Prineville a lot. That would be a lot of gas money. And extra money that I wasn't planning on spending. I still have to pay for books and stuff. Basically, I know what I should do.. but part of me wants to be adventurous and just go anyways.

I think I've decided, I just needed to vent it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment