Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day = End of Summer.. kindof

For most people labor day is the last day of summer. Not for this girl right here. It's the start of my 2 week summer where I can just relax until school starts. I'll probably throw some packing in somewhere, but for the most part, it will be really calm.

Saturday was the first day of college football. Let me be the first (probably not) to say.. Thank God. I missed it so much, and a 72-0 victory for my ducks couldn't have been a better start to the football season. It's kinda funny how devoted I am to my ducks. I have friends asking me "Hey, B, wanna go to the coast this weekend?" "Uh.. sorry, the ducks play this Saturday." Makes me giggle, but I can't miss a game. I <3 them. Speaking of my ducks, I got a ticket to a game last week. The Stanford game, which is on October 2nd. I can't wait! It should be one of the biggest games of the season :)

Oh, did I mention that there are 2 weeks until school starts? Ahhh. Where did the time go?!?!?! I'm sure it will go fast. I hope.

I'm on my way to help some friends move in less than an hour, and after that I'll watch Boise State play some football.. and after that I'm going to Redmond to go shopping with a friend. Busy day.. but it's how I like it.

I hope you're having a good labor day! Take it easy, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment