Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Real World

Survey timeee!!
Enjoy

1. When you were younger (around the age 10-15) what did you dream of doing with your life?

I wanted to be a teacher until I was 16. I thought it would be fun and I could somehow change the world.

2. Would you ever take anything back that you've done?

Yes and no. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, but if I could take one thing back, I wouldn't have hurt M.

3. What's the best vacation that you have ever been on?

My vacation to Florida in 2008 was probably the best vacation I've ever been. It's basically the only vacation I've ever been on, but I had a blast.

4. What's your favorite color?

Green, yellow and blue. I like them all the same.

5. Do you enjoy sports? If so what's your favorite sport? team?

I love sports. I'm a big college football fan, and my favorite team is the Oregon Ducks. I also love baseball (Oakland Athletics) and Basketball (Miami Heat) and NFL (Carolina Panthers)

6. If you could live anywhere no matter the price where would you move to?

Probably Hawaii. It's still in the US, but I'm pretty sure it would be amazing :)

7. What was your least favorite subject to take while in school?

Math. I suck.

8. When you're out at the bar or having a drink at dinner what's your go to drink?

Well, I'm not 21 yet, so I don't have drinks yet. I'll let you know.


9. What was your best date ever? It doesn't have to be with your current significant other.

I'll get back to you on that one.

10. What is the one song you're embarrassed to admit you not only love, but could sing all the way through without it playing on the radio?

Oh dear. A number of the songs on my iPod by BSB or Nsync... haha

11. If you knew you'd get hired what would be your ideal job?

My DREAM job is being a reporter for ESPN, but I really do want to be a nurse :)

12. What is your favorite part of fall?

College football, duhhh!! And the leaves changing.

13. In 5 words describe your sense of style.

Girly, comfortable, fun, jeans, cute.

14. Are you more of a texter or a talker?

I'm mostly a texter, unless it's a guy I like, then I'd rather talk.

15. Do you go out to eat alone? To movies alone?

I can't say that I have.

16. What teacher made the biggest impression on you when you were in school?

In high school, probably my choir teacher, Nancy. Mostly because I was in her class for 3 years, but because singing is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment