Monday, September 20, 2010

School's Out For.. Oh Wait...

Today was the first day of class for me. No biggie, just a math class at 8 in the morning. I had five homework assignments to do today that are due by Wednesday. Tomorrow I have psychology and Writing 121. I'm not looking forward to the homework in those classes.

Timeout.

Who in the heck does the person smoking outside my window think he is? Must you fill my lungs with your poisonous smoke while you fill yours? I choose not to smoke. I choose not to suck on cancer sticks. I choose not to have black lungs. DON'T SMOKE NEAR MY WINDOW!

Any who, back to what I was saying. My math teacher is the cutest little Asian lady I've ever seen. She was running all over the room trying to get things in order before class started. I think I'll like her. At least I can understand what she's saying, unlike every other math teacher I've ever had.

By the way, people are crazy. Just plain crazy driving up there. Somebody needs to teach them how to drive. Maybe I should. It's just ridiculous!

Well, since I was awake at 5 this morning, and I went to bed at 1 am..it is my bed time. I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Take care, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment