Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crazy crazy crazy!

So sorry I have been missing in action as of lately. I've had a pretty crazy few weeks. Let me fill you in.

First of all, I have to show off my pretty new hair.. I wanted something different.. I wanted it a little shorter, and I wanted bangs. It was scary, but I did it! I think it turned out great, even if it is weird when my hair just stops when I'm running my fingers through it. Let me know what you think.


Secondly, as you know (I think) I've been looking for a new place to live in a new town where my school is. The search, my friends, is over! I will be sharing a place with 2 other girls, and they're both younger than me. They seem really mature though, so I'm excited about it. It will be an opportunity to make new friends, and just have a good time, and act my age a little more.

This next week is my last week watching the little boys that have wrapped their little hands around my heart. I'm very sad about it, but I'm also excited to move on and find something new. Lots of big life changes coming my way, and I couldn't be more excited.

Did I mention that college football starts in just a little over a week? I can't wait!!!

Until next time, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment