Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let's Talk About Love

I have decided that I would like to start a blog. Yes. It's about time I start to actually write down my crazy/random/weird thoughts, and the crazy/random/weird/fun things that happen to me throughout my days. I babysit a lot, so you can guess just how crazy/random/weird/fun things can get. I'm at a crossroads in my life right now. Things are going really good, and I'm finally feeling like I'm on the right path. God is leading me, and I trust in Him. I'm so excited to see what this year has to offer. I really can't believe that it's April already. Is it just me, or is the time flying by extra fast now? Is it cause I'm old? I'm so tired of the time going by so fast. I wish it could just slow down a little so I could catch my breath.

So, I'm a big duck fan.. like.. I can't even explain. I'm going to the spring game in a month, and I'm totally stoked! Bunch of cute brown boys running around in tight pants.. I'm there! Ha.. one thing you'll learn about me, I'm into the boys with color. Not against white boys by any means, I'm just sayin :) Anywho.. Another thing you'll learn about me is that I'm very random. My thoughts aren't all in order, they come out in spurts, and I rarely have control of them. Which is why I'm blogging them, if I said every thought that crossed my mind, I'd be in a padded room 24/7. Well anyways, I should get going, but I'm looking forward to sharing myself with the world, even if only a handful of people actually read this nonsens, I'm sharing anyways :) Take care, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment