Friday, April 8, 2011

Fit Friday

I'm following in the footsteps of my sister Karey. She started (I think) this little thing called Fit Friday. It's a way to be accountable and just to track where I'm going with my weight loss journey. It's  important to set goals, but not to set goals that are so far out of reach that I feel discouraged when it doesn't happen right away. So, for now, I'm setting a 20 pound goal (much like my sister did). So as of right now, I'm at +20 lbs. The goal is to get to 0, and then I'll set a new goal! I'm going to start working out after classes on Monday and Wednesdays, and I'll work out in the mornings on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I'll give myself the weekend for a break. This is going to have to be a complete life change. Otherwise it's just not going to work. I've already got the best support in my corner (God) and I've got the best support system too. I can do this! I'm excited to get started on Monday. I know, I know.. everybody starts "on Monday" but I'm for real. This is some big time stuff. So here goes nothing!

Current weight: +20

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Now there's 2 "Fit Fridays!" :) I'm so excited for you - and I feel the same way as you... it just has to be a life change and a shift in the way we think, act, and ...live! I know (KNOW!!!) you can do it, too. You'll do awesome! I'm so excited to support you and encourage you and be encouraged by you! :)

    ps. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete