Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I'm sure that every girl out there (or a lot of them) think that they have the best mom's out there. But truthfully, that honor belongs to me. My mom is the best mom alive. Today is her 49th birthday and she doesn't look a day over 30 ;). I am so proud of my mom and what she has accomplished in the last year and a half. She has lost 100 lbs from working out and eating right. She is a freakin' rockstar and I'm so proud of her. I'm proud to say that she's my best friend, even after all of the crap we've been through, it has just made us stronger! 

My grandma is in town this weekend for Mom's birthday and Easter, so I will take some pictures of tonight and tomorrow and post them tomorrow (if I don't forget). Also! I got my hurr did (hair cut, for those of you who ain't gangsta like me... haha I kid, I kid) and she cut off a couple of inches (even though  I want to grow it out, it wasn't completely healthy, but now it is!) and thinned the CRAP out of it. I have really thick/heavy/annoying hair, and it makes it hard to do anything with it because if it's down I'm hot because there's SO MUCH of it, but she thinned it and I think it's the thinnest it has ever been! I love it :) 


That's my sexy face. Yup, be jealous. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to thank Jesus for his sacrifice. He didn't forget about you when he gave up his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment