Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW





It's that time again! Time to link up with Jamie and share what I'm loving this Wednesday!

I'm Loving... That I'm getting through this cold really fast. I'm a believer in not taking medicine unless I absolutely have to. I don't want to become immune to it for those times when I REALLY need it. So I never take cold medicine or anything like that (unless, let's be real, it's that time of the month. Then I pop pills like nobody's business) unless I'm pretty much on my death bed. I'm very happy that I'm getting better so fast!

I'm Loving... That it's FINALLY baseball season! My A's are off to an astounding start (ha, yeah right) and are 9-9. Hopefully they'll just take off and stop losing for a while! What? A girl can dream right?

I'm Loving... My new prayer journal. I've been doing devotions every morning and I've been really wanting a prayer journal so that my devotion journal can be strictly for devotions. I found a really cute one that is "green" and doesn't have lines! Do you know how hard it is to find a nice journal that doesn't have lines?!?! I looked for at least 30 minutes! People probably thought I was crazy for standing in the journal section for 30 minutes looking inside every single journal!

I'm Loving... That  I got to spend an amazing weekend with my brother! Silly me, I forgot to take pictures, but I did have a lot of fun! We bowled, watched movies, played rock band, hung out with friends, played cards, and he kicked my butt at scrabble. It was a good time!

I'm Loving... That Easter is on Sunday! Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it is centered solely on Jesus! (unless you believe in something else, but for me, it's based on Jesus) We get to celebrate his death and resurrection for a specific day, even though we should be celebrating it daily! I mean.. I know I'm thankful for his grace and for him dying on the cross for me, but I don't take time to think of it every day like I should. So this is a day when I can celebrate it with a whole BUNCH of people! :)

I'm Loving... Hosanna by Hillsong United. At my church, whenever we do that song, I always lead it. And we sang it on Sunday.. and I lead. But not only did I lead the song. I was leading the worship team during rehearsal. It was an awesome feeling, because I have always been afraid to step into a leadership role, and I did it without even knowing it! God is definitely stretching me in SOOO many ways right now. It's exciting!

I'm Loving... YOU! :)
Happy Wednesday, lovelies <3

2 comments:

  1. Hosanna by Hillsong is one of my favorites right now, too! I'll bet you guys sound beautiful singing it during worship! I'm also glad you and Trevor got to hang out! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you posted lyrics from it on facebook the other day :) It's known as the "Brittany song" at church.. haha. I love you too! And miss you bunches

    ReplyDelete