Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Crushes

I'm linking up with Meghan today for Top 5 Thursday!
I thought going through my past and looking at who I had crushes on would be fun.
So I'm copying her!

Middle School: Miguel Cabrera





The year that the Marlins won the world series, I was obsessed with this guy.
He was young, and showed great abilities..
And he was definitely easy on the eyes. He's put on a few lbs now...
But he's still a cutie.

High School: Jay Hernandez


Okay, seriously.. look at the guy.. 
Who wouldn't love that?
I LOVED him in Friday Night Lights
And Crazy/Beautiful.
He's still delicious to this day, and was just recently in a movie.
I was a happy girl!

College/Now: Kurt Suzuki/ Dwyane Wade/ Huston Street


It definitely helps that he plays for my favorite team.. but he is yummy.
I'd root for him if he played for the Mariners..
And that's saying a lot!


I'm not really a basketball fan.. but I love watching this guy.
Not just because he's cute.
He's actually been a high school-current crush..
I watched every game of the NBA Finals in 2006.
He's gorgeous.


I'm sad he no longer plays for the A's
Because he was a great closer..
But he's still great, and I like knowing that he's doing well.
He always does that tongue thing when he pitches..
And I thought it was freakin' cute.
Plus that new commercial he's in..
Where he's in the ice bath?
Yeah.






4 comments:

  1. I am shocked that a "white guy" made your list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay Hernandez is HOT!! What movie was he recently in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have so many athletes! Sometimes I forget about how HOT they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Family of Five.. I know, right?

    @ Star.. He was in "Takers" it's a star studded action flick. He plays a cop :) A yummy cop.

    @ Meghan.. I'm a sports kinda girl, so I'm surprised I even had an actor on here.. but Jay definitely had me convinced in Friday Night Lights!

    ReplyDelete