Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's Wednesday, so that means I'm linking up with Jamie again!
Here is what I'm loving on this beautiful (HOT) Wednesday :)

I'm Loving... that I was able to spend 5 days straight outside after spending so many days inside because of work. My skin isn't so excited though, because I.AM.BURNT! 

I'm Loving... that in my line of work, I can have a REALLY crappy day (which  I did last Wednesday) and the next time I work, I get a whole new set of people, and I don't have to deal with the same grumps over and over again.

I'm Loving... That I'm off tomorrow and I get to spend the day at the pool! First time this summer!

I'm Loving... That my vacation was just what the doctor ordered.

I'm Loving... when people I'm talking too at work assume I'll be at the hotel when they get there. I had to tell someone last night that I was at a call center in Oregon, and his hotel was in Tennessee.. he actually said "Well that's disappointing, I was looking forward to meeting the woman behind the nice voice." It's always nice to hear that you have a nice voice. Even if the the guy does have a 16 year old daughter.

I'm Loving... the pictures from my vacation! I'll be posting them a little later on!

I'm Loving... That I serve a God who loves me no matter what. I don't have to pass tests with Him. I just have to love Him with everything that I am.. and that's easy to do!

I'm Loving... ALOE VERA!

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

  1. Time outside and away from the office is always a welcome therapy. Sounds like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete