Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday! Well.. it's almost Thursday now, but that's not the point!
I'm linking up with Jamie again, and this is what I'm loving this week:

I'm Loving... Nail polish. I haven't been painting my nails as often as I used to.. But I've been bored at work,so I've been painting them daily almost. I like funky colors and I love BRIGHT colors. Brightens my day :)


I'm Loving... Pinterest. There are so many cute ideas on there and I'm especially loving the inspiring words that I have found on there. I'm in love <3


I'm Loving... Teen Mom. I'm seriously addicted to that show. I don't really watch much tv anymore, but make sure to record Teen Mom. Amber annoys the hell out of me though.. other than that I love it. There are some good mothers on that show. And Caitlyn's story is especially special.My mom gave my sister up for adoption when she (my mom) was 18 and the family who raised her is amazing. 


I'm Loving... That I was able to go to church last Sunday for the first time in 8 weeks. For me that's a long time.. I usually go EVERY Sunday. So it made me happy :)


I'm Loving... life. God is good, life is good, I'm good.

1 comment:

  1. Bright nail polish is SO MUCH FUN! And, I love that someone is as addicted to Teen Mom as I am! Catelynn's adoption story is so gorgeous. They're definitely my favorite couple! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete