Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just One of Those Days

I really don't like it when people complain. There is so much to be thankful for, so why complain about the little things?

Now forget everything I just said. Today sucks. I talk on the phone for hours for my job. I deal with many different types of people. Today was the day from hell. I recieved my first official complaint. Kind of.

So we have some hotels that have condos for sale.. I was speaking with a lady and she said she was interested in buying a condo, so I let her know that I would have to transfer her to the hotel for that because all I'm allowed to do is book rooms. She was transferred, all was good. They decided to transfer her back to me. And the woman I spoke with the second time seemed to be a possessed version of the first woman. She went on and on about how I don't know how to do my job, blah blah blah... So on and so forth. I gave her some options for what she could do to look into buying a condo. That's when she cussed me out. I let her know if she didn't start talking like an adult I would be forced to hang up the phone. She didn't stop, so I hung up. After thanking her for calling and telling her to have a good day, of course.

But all of that makes me wonder... What on earth makes people think they can treat others that way? Maybe I was just brought up to respect people more than her, but that was ridiculous. She was a grown woman throwing a tantrum. I was not at all impressed. I hope I NEVER think it's okay to treat someone like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment