Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Girl With No Life

I love love love my new job. It's great. It's competitive (I've already got a ratio above where it needs to be, so that means a bonus check!), I get a $50 bonus if I'm called in to work for someone who didn't show up.. it's awesome.

But seriously? Can't I have a job AND a life? This is my first 2 days off in a row (other than my birthday, but I asked for those days off, so it doesn't count) in a long time. I wish I could say I was out in the sunshine, relaxing.. but no. I have to wash the mountain of laundry in my room because I don't have ANY OTHER TIME TO DO IT! I'm going a little crazy. Hopefully tomorrow (first Friday off since I got the job) will be relaxing and I won't have to do a thing. Maybe I'll go wash my car while my clothes are washing.. at least I'll get some vitamin d!

Does anybody else have the same problem? Finding "Me" time? Parents, you don't count. You'll have me time when your kiddos grow up ;)

Any-who, hopefully I'll have some time to blog tomorrow and I'll schedule some posts, so I'm not only posting mixtape monday! P.S. I'm back on SparkPeople.com.. if you've never heard of it, check it out. It's a nifty little *FREE* tool to help you keep track of the calories/fat/protein/carbs you eat, and you can also get support from other members of the site! Go, do it! Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment