Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW


I'm linking up with Jamie again for WILW
Here's what I'm loving on this beautiful Wednesday:

I'm Loving... That this is my last working day and then I'm on a five day vacation.
We (Kelly and I) decided that we're going to surprise the girl on Friday and we're 
going to the Zoo! Is it weird that I'm excited to go? 
I haven't been to one since I was 11.. 
It should be fun :) 


I'm Loving... a fountain diet coke every once in a while.
It turns out the less you drink it, the better it tastes!
Weird.


I'm Loving...Javier Colon from the voice.. and no, it's not JUST because he's brown.
(Though that definitely made him my favorite from the start)
He has an amazing voice, and he should win tonight!
I voted 1,000,000 a few times!

(Gosh, he is freaking CUTE!)

I'm Loving.. My kitty. On the fourth, I will have had him for a whole year! 
We've been through some ups and downs.. (him eating my headphones)
But I love the little guy. And I'm thankful I adopted him last year.


I'm Loving... That I'm going to be spending the fourth with two of my favorite people.
Girls weekend! It should be a TON of fun!


What are you  loving this Wednesday?

P.S. Have a fun and SAFE weekend! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Am your Newest Follower via wed blog hop - nice to meet you!

    Hope you have a great vacation - sounds like you will -

    And I'm so glad you adopted your kitty - I took in a stray and she's such a sweetie!

    Happy Fourth!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete