Monday, June 27, 2011

Confessions pt. II

I'm linking up with Carissa again, because it was so much fun confessing things
that are going on in this brain of mine. Here are some more confessions!

I confess that I haven't had coffee in over two weeks. And driving by a Dutch Brothers or Starbucks is LITERALLY painful.
 
 

I confess that I want to punch my coworkers sometimes for the way they talk to people on the phone.
Don't they know you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? 
 
 

I confess that I'm a little bitter that I haven't made it to the pool once this summer.
Is it so bad that I would like to be a little less ghostly tan this summer?
 
 

I confess that I got really scared the other night... while watching a scary movie. 
I'll post that story later, look for it. 
 

I confess that two of the girls I work with are getting married, and I just don't understand it.
Why them? "I wanted princess cut diamonds and they're circle diamonds... he just doesn't understand. There are 14 diamonds in this damn ring and NONE OF THEM ARE RIGHT!" Have fun with that, mister.
 
 

I confess that I've been a sucky blogger lately. Among other things. 

I confess that I was relieved when my bff told me there were no more camping sites and we'd need a hotel for this upcoming weedend's mini vacation! THANK  YOU, JESUS!
 
 
  No competition after working 6 straight days

I confess that my new iPhone is amazing. And the fact that it tells me when my favorite team scores?
<3 it's true love, people!
 
 

I confess that you couldn't handle all of my confessions at this point :) 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment