Monday, June 13, 2011

Mixtape Monday!

It's a little late, but it's never too late for Mixtape Monday!

Here's what I'm listening to this week :)

1. Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

When it gets cold outside and you've got nobody to love
You'll understand what I mean when I say
There's no way we're gonna give up
And like a little girl cries in the face 
Of a monster that lives in her dreams
Is there anyone out there
Cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe.

2. Weightless - All Time Low

Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
I wanna be laughed at, laughed with just because
I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

3. Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurtin', you hear them cryin?
If you practice what you preach, 
Then would you turn the other cheek?
Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
Cause people got me got me questioning
Where is the love?

4. Only You - Joshua Radin

Wonder if you'll understand
It's just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door.
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
All I ever knew, only you

5. Before We Come Undone Kris Allen

Now pride is out the door, cause I know we can make it before
Make it before the sun breaks another day
I'll wait til you say I'm the only one
Before we come, before we come undone.
6. Now and Then - Adele

Every now and then my memories ache
With the empty ideas of the ones we'd made...
Hearts break and hearts wait
To make us grow from dust
Then our eyes cry and souls sigh
So that we know that it hurts.


Well, I've been afraid of changing
Cause I've built my life around you.
But time makes you bolder
Children get older, I'm getting older too.
 
8. Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore ft. Jonathan Foreman

Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you...
Someday we'll know why Samson loved Delilah
Someday I'll go dancing on the moon
someday you'll know that I was the one for you.
 
9. Playing God - Paramore

You don't have to believe me
But the way I, way I see it
Next time you point a finger 
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger,
I'll point you to a mirror.
 
10. Girl Can't Help It - Journey
 
The girl can't help it, she needs more
He hasn't found what he's looking for
They're still standing in the rain
He can't help it and she's just that way.
And when he calls her
She tells him that she still cares
Under the moonlight
He wonders why she can't be there
Why do they go on alone 
When they're missing each other.
Ooh... there's a fire in his eyes for you
Ooh.. do you know she still cries for you



No comments:

Post a Comment