Monday, June 6, 2011

Mixtape Monday

Here's what I'm listening to this week! :)

1. I Can't Wait - Runner Runner
'Cause I can't wait for you to be my wife, to live this life together.
And I won't let you go, I need you to know that you are my heart forever.

2. Hey Girl - Dashboard Confessional
So what if your friends think I'm crazy
Well I wasn't trying to impress those girls anyway
They're all theory, no action
And where I'm from we live like it's the latest attraction.

3. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
beatin' like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that boom badoom boom boom badoom boom bass
He got that super bass
Boom badoom boom boom badoom boom bass
Yeah that's that super bass


4. Rapid Hope Loss - Dashboard Confessional
So much for all the promises you made they served you well
And now you're gone and they're wasted on me.
So much for your endearing sense of charm it served you well
And now you're gone and you're wasted on me.
I guess that all you've got is all you're gonna get
So much for so much more.

5. Time After Time - Eva Cassidy
You say go slow, I fall behind. The second hand unwinds.
If you're lost you can look and you will find me time after time.
If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting time after time.
If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting time after time.

6. Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum 
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight.

7. Hero - Abandon 
There He goes, the hero, the Savior to the world
Here He stand with scars in His hands
With love, He gave His life so we could be free..
The Savior of the world, the Savior of the world.

8. Carve Your Heart Out Yourself - Dashboard Confessional
Man it takes a silly girl to lie about the dreams she has
But it takes a lonely one to wish that she had never dreamt at all.
Oh, look now, there you go with hope again.
You're so sure that I'll be leaving in the end. 
Treatin' me like I'm already gone.
9. Because of You - Neyo
And I know this much is true, baby you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you, I can barely move but I like it
So then it's all because of you
10. Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us. 
We'll follow the rainbow wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day comin' your way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment