Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here's what I'm loving...

I'm Loving... the stress management class that I'm taking. It has been really helping me with studying for my Anatomy exams (it's funny how things totally coincide sometimes, too bad my math class has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING I've been doing ;))

I'm Loving... My God. He's putting me through some tests right now, and I can't wait to see what He's teaching me. I just have to smile and be thankful for all of the blessings I do have right now. 

I'm Loving... My iphone.. like seriously, I'm rarely EVER on my computer anymore, this thing is AWESOME!

I'm Loving... my BFF. We're going to have a Kelly/Brittany day on Monday and I'm going to just hang with her all day. I miss her. 

I'm loving... the colder weather. But I heard snow is on the way next week? No bueno!

I'm loving... College football! Duh! Ducks game tomorrow night! Go Ducks!

I'm Loving... the fact that I'm on a job hunt, for something that will actually be in the same field as what I want to do when I graduate from college :)

What are you loving today? 
Go link up with Jamie and share :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!

    God does work wonders and He sure challenges me too :)

    ReplyDelete