Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW





It has been a while since I've joined in
so I'm linking up with Jamie today for
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving... my AMAZING friends. Especially my best friend. She calls me on my crap, and she usually knows when I'm struggling with my faith and she prays for me.. can't ask for a better friend than that.

I'm Loving... My Duckies! They're doin' work son! 6-1 with a loss to the number 1 team? I'll take it. Plus, call me crazy, but a national championship isn't out of our reach... Just sayin.

I'm loving... My anatomy and physiology instructor. He is super crazy, but he's a great teacher. He had us watch a video clip and literally stopped it in the middle to make fun of a dermatologists light skin and how all dermatologists were vampires. He's just a funny guy.

I'm loving... that I'm finally being assertive with what I want. I've always been the non-assertive type, which causes more stress, so I'm finally standing up for myself.

I'm loving... life. I have amazing friends and family who love me, and really.. what else does a girl need?

What are you loving? <3

2 comments:

  1. Great job being more assertive. I am not very assertive and I wish I was more. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete