Thursday, October 13, 2011

One Tree Hill

Anybody else have a OTH addiction that's not being fed? I'm really sad that I have to wait until January to watch a new episode.. But I stumbled across some interesting news.. Lucas is coming back! And there is going to be another "time jump"!! A 5 year jump this time. It will be interesting to see Brooke and Julian's twins.. As well as Nathan and Haley's kiddos. Especially Jamie! Anybody else excited to watch the final season of this awesome show or is it just me?

I just had to share my revelation. I should be studying for my Anatomy exam.. But, well distractions happen! Hope you're having a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see it but I'm sad that it's the last season. I've been watching it since it first premiered!

    ReplyDelete