Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's OK!

Its Ok Thursdays


Woohoo! It's Thursday, you know what that means!
It's OK!
Go link up with Neely and share what's OK with you!

It's OK...

To hate it when R&B singers remake country songs or when country singers remake r&b songs.
Seriously? It's just wrong!

To skip your 5:45 lecture because the Ducks play at 6:00. I checked with my professor, it was just a review, so I don't feel too bad.

To HATE having to turn on your heater for the first time. It got down to 29 degrees last night! 

To automatically blame the gray strand of hair on the weave. Hey, it's BLONDE not gray ;)
(P.s. I'm 21, that shouldn't even be a problem! UGH!)

To mouth breathe at the guy who knocked my drink over in class today. It's better than what I was thinking! 

To have Honolulu Hawaii on my weather app, just so I can check and see where I could be ;)

To have one of those days and start randomly crying in Safeway. Life beat me up yesterday.

To not allow life to beat me up a second day in a row. Take that!

Really, it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment