Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday


Another fun new blogging experience! I'm so glad it's Friday. There's just something about weekends that makes my heart happy. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. If you want to join in on the fun just check this and copy the button! It's as easy as that.

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
.I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but I'm too chicken to even try

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Well I'm single, so that part doesn't matter.. but I would probably put gas in my car, buy coffee and save the rest! Darn those responsibilities ;)

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The tire swing.. I hated riding on it, but I loved pushing people on it. It was a blasty-blast for me.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I'm not much of a breakfast eater, so whatever is quickest. Usually cereal or toast.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I'm a bit of both. I'm messy bessy to a point, but then I get tired of it and go on a cleaning rampage! So, I guess more of a messy bessy.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! My birthday is in 5 days! I'll finally be 20! I'm super excited, cause as selfish as it sounds, it's a day all about me. We all need one of those every once in a while.. once a year sounds good, actually. Take care, and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment