Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Isn't it May? Doesn't that mean spring?

Apparently not in Oregon. Well, at least not in central Oregon. I spent the better part of last night watching my friend's little boy's baseball game, and needless to say I froze my butt off. Seriously, when I stood up, my I could no longer feel my butt. My butt was feeling-less. It was not a good feeling. It was 35 degrees. Pure craziness. And me, being the oh-so-smart person that I am, I'm going to do it again tonight! That's what happens when you're an "auntie" :)
Since today is Tuesday (my least favorite day of the week) I've decided to focus on the things that I love about today. Here we go...



  • Flip flops! Even if it's not warm enough, I'm just excited that it's sunny and not raining so I can wear these guys! Is it summer yet?



  • Softball games! Even if I'm not playing, it's fun to just be at a game that I played for so many years! Go Hot Shots! ;)


  • My ipod!Enough said, really. I have thousands of my favorite songs, and music is my release. Basically, I take it with me everywhere.



  • Lake days! They're not here yet, but they will be soon enough! I'll get my tan on, and swim like the fish that I am ;) I cannot wait!
That's all I can think of right now, but I'm loving today :) The sun is shining, and God is good. It doesn't get much better. Hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday! Take care and God bless.


3 comments:

  1. I love flip flops!! My favorite thing about the summer is how fast and easy it is to slip on a pair and be out the door instead of putting on socks, shoes, a coat... ugh, winter takes a lot of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i stumbled upon your blog via 20sb. I've been driving through Oregon before, it's very green (compared to well living in Los Angeles).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, it also depends on what part of Oregon you're in. I'm in Central Oregon. High Desert.. not so green ;) But beautiful nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete