Friday, May 14, 2010

I can see your halo

Oh sunshine, how I've missed you so! Let me be the first to say (probably not really) welcome back! Please don't leave me! At least not for anther 5 months. I want my summer, dammit! Sunshine, swimming in the lake, and getting tan.. I can't wait! The best part of this delicious weather is.. it's Friday! That means the weekend is here! In case you didn't know, you are now informed.

The wedding I went to last weekend was a hit. Minus the 2 groomsmen missing their flight the DAY OF the wedding. That, thank you very much boys, caused me to have what I like to call a sympathy-stress-pimple. It came outta nowhere. At least he was a little guy, easy to cover up. And the boys showed up hours before the wedding. Thanks to someones kick-ass dad flying his jet to Idaho to pick them up and bring them to the wedding. The whole wedding party danced down the isle to BEP's "Tonight's gonna be a good night" I thought it was clever, and really cute. I want to do something fun like that at my wedding... assuming I get married someday! Minor details, right?

I've made a deal with myself. I've had a horrible nail biting habit for as long as I can remember, so I decided that if I can leave my fingernails alone, then I'll treat myself to a mani/pedi for my birthday. Since my birthday is less than 3 short weeks away, I think I can do it. I've been good for over a week now, so we'll see!

Tomorrow night I'm going to a Pure Romance party with some friends of mine. I have a feeling they're all going to embarrass me.. seeing as how I'm a virgin.. no boyfriend.. I can just see it now. Maybe I should skip it? It might be awkward. Oh well, it'll be a learning experience.. HA.

My best friend is moving to SoCal in a little over two weeks. I'm in CenOr (yeah.. I just came up with that) and it's not all that far, but still. When the heck am I going to find the time t go to Cali, when I can't even find the time to make it 4 hours to see her. Grr. She's making it not so easy to stay close friendship wise. Oh well, more than half of our friendship has been long distance, so we can be friends from this far too.

I'm off to soak up some vitamin D. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Take care, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment