Saturday, March 31, 2012

Busy Bee

I'm really sad that spring break is almost over. It was way too short! I did absolutely nothing and loved every minute of it!

My schedule this coming quarter is going to be insane. Especially since my boss just asked me if I wanted more hours and I said yes.

This is what my schedule is going to look like..

Monday: Classes from 1:45-7:45
Tuesday: Work 2-10
Wednesday: Classes from 1:45-7:45
Thursday: Work 2-10
Friday: Microbiology lab from 12:45-2:30 followed by work from 10:00-6:00
Saturday: (after being up all night) Classes 10:15-3:45 followed by work 10:00-6:00
Sunday: Official day of rest. Minus the actual resting so I can sleep Sunday night.

Not exactly sure what I was thinking. The worst part of it all is everyday that I have class or work (everyday but SUNDAY!) I have to drive 90 total miles.

But it's only for a season, and I'm blessed to have a job when so many are without one right now! So I'm thankful. But I will be needing all the caffeine I can get!! Feel free to send starbucks gift cards my way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment