Saturday, March 10, 2012

Confession Time

Sometimes you just have to get some things off of your chest. This is one of those times.

I confess...

That I only get on this blog when I'm working. I have so much going on during the week, and, well.. it's just something I've accepted.

That I sometimes go to complain about something on facebook. About how crappy my day was or how something pissed me off, but I [almost] always delete it without posting at all. I get so annoyed with the negative people, why would I want to be one?

I almost deleted someone from facebook because I'm tired of the fakeness. But just a few months ago I asked her why she had deleted me randomly and she added me back, so I kinda feel bad, but if I don't delete her I'll say something I shouldn't. It's better to just get that temptation out of the way right?

I stay awake better during my graveyard shift than my day shift now. In fact, three of the last four nights, I was up until at least 5:00 am. THAT'S not going to work.

I signed up for an aerobics dancersize class at school because I wanted a for sure work out at least twice a week for 2 hours. Since I've been feeling especially lazy lately.

When I watch what I eat, I never eat enough. I'm always WAY under on what I should be eating. I just can't win!

I'm taking Microbiology, Anatomy and Physiology III, more math, possibly a nutrition class and my dancercize class next term. Two words: HOLY CRAP! I'm kinda hoping I don't get the nutrition class after all!

Last Sunday was the first time in weeks that I stayed through the whole sermon at church. I've been doing worship team.. after staying up all night, so it's nothing against our pastor. :D

I haven't seen my grandma or my brother since November. I'm missing them terribly.

I'm afraid my best friend and I will drift apart when I move.

I'm excited to go to a new place. I'm excited to be forced out of my comfort zone and meet new people.

But I wish I could take my favorite people with me! <3

1 comment:

  1. For starters, delete away on Facebook. As you said, better to do it to say something you shouldn't.

    And I used to have the same problem when I worked 11p-7a... it's a sucky shift which changes your whole sleep schedule. The worst though was when I was bouncing between that and 7a-3p!

    ReplyDelete