Friday, March 16, 2012

Love

My heart is broken tonight.

I can't get into the details.. it's far too personal for someone I deeply care about, and it's not my business to share.

But I just have to say.. think about what you're saying to someone before you say it. You never know if your harsh words are going to send someone over the edge. You never know how deep those words cut someone who already believes those negative things about themselves.

I don't know when it became okay to judge people so harshly. It breaks my heart that people are being hurt so badly that they don't have anywhere to turn. They have nowhere to go. No safe place. Nobody to tell them just how amazing they are.

Be that person. Never miss a chance to tell someone how beautiful they are. Never miss the opportunity to tell someone how IMPORTANT they are. You might just be the voice that they've been longing to hear.

Love. Whether you believe in God or not, we, as humans, are called to LOVE. It's what we're made for. So love on each other. Please.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment