Saturday, March 31, 2012

You Found Me

  • 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? 
    • If we got married... no, not even then.
  • 2. You talked to an ex today, correct? 
    • Wrong
  • 3. Have you taken someones virginity? 
    • That would be pretty hard to do, seeing as how I'm a virgin, myself.
  • 4. Is trust a big issue for you? 
    • I'm always good at trusting people off the bat. If you are dishonest with me though I'll forgive, but it'll take a while to earn my trust back.
  • 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? 
    • Nope. I don't particularly like anybody at the moment.
  • 6. What are you excited for? 
    • My birthday (hey, it's in 2 months!), the birth of my nephew, Hawaii, and spending as much time with my "fam" as possible.
  • 7. What happened tonight? 
    • I worked all stinkin' night. Not cute.
  • 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
    • I really think it's disgusting when anybody gets really wasted. Not attractive at all.
  • 9. Is confidence cute?
    • Cute? Eh. I think it's definitely a plus. Some people are confident in different things about themselves, it doesn't always show on the surface. 
  • 10. What is the last beverage you had? 
    • Mountain Dew. Not a normal drink for me, but I was REALLY tired tonight!
  • 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? 
    • I FULLY trust two people of the opposite sex. My brother and my hermano. 
  • 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? 
    • No. Don't ever plan to, either. I think they're ugly.
  • 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? 
    • I do the same thing every Saturday night.. Work!
  • 14. What are you going to spend money on next? 
    • Gas. I'm going to need to buy some tomorrow. 
  • 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
    • Nope.
  • 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? 
    • I hope so. I like to think I'm constantly changing. Always bettering myself. 
  • 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? 
    • Kelly. She's my soul mate. In a non lesbian way. Someone once told me that your soulmate doesn't have to be someone you're in love with, but your other half that you can't live without. She's that.
  • 18. The last time you felt broken? 
    • It's been a while.
  • 19. Have you had sex today?
    • Nope. Not going to either. 
  • 20. Are you starting to realize anything? 
    • That I really don't have anything figured out.
  • 21. Are you in a good mood? 
    • I am :)
  • 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
    • I tried to when I was in Hawaii!! The bus system failed us though and it didn't happen! :(
  • 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? 
    • My dad's eyes are more hazel, and mine are more green. But they're definitely closer to my dads color than my moms.
  • 24. What do you want right this second? 
    • To be off work. But I'm not, so I'm here with you <3
  • 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? 
    • Eh, I'm not in middle school. I'm a grown woman.
  • 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? 
    • Well.. it's dyed my natural color.. I want to let it fade to my dark brown color.
  • 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? 
    • Probably not. Laughter is something I do everyday. No joke. 
  • 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? 
    • Something I saw on Tumblr. 
  • 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? 
    • I really, truly miss a lot of people right now. 
  • 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? 
    • Jesus thinks so, so do I.
  • 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? 
    • I honestly don't "hate" anybody, but no.. I don't dislike him either.
  • 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? 
    • I don't really have feelings for anybody.
  • 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? 
    • No, but I could easily live without drinking soda. 
  • 34. Listening to? 
    • John Mayer's pandora station. "Dreaming with a broken heart" is playing right now.
  • 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? 
    • Yes, for school.
  • 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? 
    • Nope.
  • 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    • I can't say I do because I haven't experienced it.. but I can't say no because I haven't experienced it. 
  • 38. Who did you last call? 
    • Insurance agent... long story.
  • 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
    • Gosh.. I don't even know the answer to this!
  • 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? 
    • So many kissing questions.
  • 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
    • Christmas
  • 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
    • No.. I need to hug my mommy more. 
  • 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? 
    • Duh. Isn't that what girls do?
  • 44. Do you tan in the nude? 
    • Hahahahaha... no.
  • 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? 
    • Blah blah blah
  • 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? 
    • I did not. I didn't fall asleep until 7 this morning. Nobody else is an insomniac like me, so I'm alone all night. 
  • 47. Who was the last person to call you? 
    • Insurance agent 
    • 48. Do you sing in the shower?  
      • Yes
  • 49. Do you dance in the car? 
    • Haha.. yes. I'm a car dancer. Remember the show "Motor Mouth"? I would have been very entertaining on that show. 
  • 50. Ever used a bow and arrow? 
    • Yes, yes I have. I was raised in Eastern Oregon.. if you're not taught how to use a bow and arrow.. well.. you're just not right!
  • 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 
    • Do school pictures count?
  • 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? 
    • Most of them are. But sometimes we need a little cheesiness in our lives.
  • 53. Is Christmas stressful?
    • Only if you make it what it's not. If you celebrate it for the right reasons, there's no reason to stress. <3
  • 54. Ever eat a pierogi? 
    • Honestly don't even know what that is. 
  • 55. Favorite type of fruit pie? 
    • Um.. does pumpkin pie count? Not much of a pie girl.
  • 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? 
    • Teacher or a nurse.. one of them stuck. 
  • 57. Do you believe in ghosts? 
    • Eh.. I'm mixed about this!
  • 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 
    • Yes!!! 
  • 59. Take a vitamin daily? 
    • I have vitamins, but I never take them. I should probably get on that. 
  • 60. Wear slippers? 
    • I used to.. dog ate them though. 
  • 61. Wear a bath robe? 
    • Never. 
  • 62. What do you wear to bed?
    • Tanktop and shorts. 
  • 63. First concert? 
    • Don't laugh... America.
  • 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
    • I shop at Wal-mart the most. It's closest to home. 
  • 65. Nike or Adidas? 
    • I wanna say Nike because I'm a duck fan (and let's be honest, we are Nike U) but I like Adidas more. Always have.
  • 66. Cheetos Or Fritos? 
    • Cheese-toes as I call them. 
  • 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? 
    • Ranch flavored Sunflower seeds during baseball/softball season.. nothing better!
  • 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
    • Safe and Sound ft. The Civil Wars
  • 69. Ever take dance lessons? 
    • Well, not official lessons, but in my cultural diversity class in high school we learned a lot of different dances.
  • 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    • Professional football player? Hey a girl can dream, right? ;)
  • 71. Can you curl your tongue? 
    • Sure can.
  • 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
    • No.. when I was younger I was terrible at spelling. 
  • 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
    • This is a stupid question. Who hasn't?
  • 74. What is your favorite book? 
    • Eh, I have too many.
  • 75. Do you study better with or without music?
    • I probably actually study better without it, but I can't stand silence so I wouldn't know. 
  • 76. Regularly burn incense?
    • No.. I don't smoke weed. Lol
  • 77. Ever been in love?
    • Yes.
  • 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
    • Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, John Mayer, The Fray, OneRepublic, Dashboard Confessional, Rascal Flatts, Def Leppard, Journey.. list goes on and on. (Apparently I like only male artists!)
  • 79. What was the last concert you saw? 
    • REO Speedwagon
  • 80. Hot tea or cold tea? 
    • Ice Tea
  • 81. Tea or coffee?
    • Coffee.. but only with tons of creamer!
  • 82. Favorite type of cookie? 
    • Snickerdoodle. 
  • 83. Can you swim well? 
    • I can!
  • 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? 
    • I can, but I always get a massive headache when I do. Or my nose bleeds. Either is no bueno. 
  • 85. Are you patient? 
    • I can be.
  • 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
    • I'll want a DJ. I wouldn't want a band butchering my favorite songs.. no offense. 
  • 87. Ever won a contest? 
    • Umm... I don't think so!
  • 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
    • Nope!
  • 89. Which are better black or green olives?
    • Black!
  • 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
    • I'm waiting. 
  • 91. Best room for a fireplace? 
    • Other than the family room? Bedroom. Duh.
  • 92. Do you want to get married? 
    • I would LOVE to get married some day <3

1 comment:

  1. "Yes, but only if we were married... no wait, not even then." Bwahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete