Saturday, March 24, 2012

No Such Thing

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above.

It would be just plain silly for me to jump into a relationship right now. REALLY silly. I'm moving to Hawaii in less than five months. The guy that I'm interested is moving to Houston in May to finish school. So if we WERE to start a relationship (we'd have what, one real month together?) I'd have to find time to come home to Oregon to visit AND Houston. That would be absolutely crazy. 

It's a shame though, he's a really great guy. He makes me feel special and I haven't felt that way in a LONG time. Not that that's what relationships should be based on, it's just a plus. He wants to try a long distance relationship, but I'm just not willing to at this point. I'm moving to Hawaii, and I want to experience Hawaii. The last thing I need is to stay at home every night to talk on the phone when I should be out making friends and enjoying the rest of college. Plus he's white.. not that there's anything wrong with that.. but I really am 100x more attracted to brown guys. But you already know that (Karey, I'm talking to YOU!). I guess I'm just confused. I don't want to jump into anything because I'm "lonely" when I know for a fact I'm not ready for a relationship. I've basically made my decision, I just needed to vent it out. 

Side note: Pandora is really weird. I have my John Mayer station playing and it just played "Animal" by Def Leppard. Nothing near John Mayer.. but I'm not complaining.. I love me some Def Leppard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment