Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Tree Hill 3/14/2012

I'm a little late.. but it's better late than never!

I was babysitting (more like hanging out with my bff's kiddos) on Wednesday and the show was on in the middle of getting them ready for bed. So I had little (not really THAT little, he's 10) H watching with me while he was waiting for the shower to become vacant. It was kinda fun watching with someone.

First off, I called EVERYTHING that was going to happen. I just have to say, I'm that good. You could even ask H. He told me I like that show too much because I was predicting everything.

SPOILER*

When "Nathan" got shot and it showed him, I was literally yelling "IT'S NOT NATHAN! THAT'S NOT HIM! IT'S NOT HIM, HE HAS THE HOOD ON!"

I knew that Dan was going to get shot.. you're not really a hero unless you get shot (on tv anyways).

I knew that Julian would come and save the day. When the bad cop was standing there I told H "Julian will come.. he has to. Julian will save Nathan! He couldn't just leave!" Gotta love Julian being a big tough guy.. though I do miss his girly high-five!

And with Brooke.. AHH! I knew she would be okay, but seriously, I had a pit in my stomach. When he finally got her again, I knew the b*tch would save her. I told H that blondie would be there.. anytime now, she'll be there!

So I'm glad Nathan is finally okay.. but I REALLY wanted to see him reunited with Haley THEN! Now Brooke can finally get peace and not worry about psycho coming to get her. And Dan? I wonder if he'll make it. Maybe he'll be the dramatic death and that will bring all of the original cast back to Tree Hill. I'm really hoping we get to see Peyton and Lucas. Or at least more of Lucas than the 5 minutes at the airport. Oh, and Skills calling Mouth his "chubby buddy".. freakin' awesome!

I'm so terribly sad that this show is ending. I feel like my friends are moving away or something. It's a weird feeling. I love that stupid show.

No comments:

Post a Comment