Monday, December 20, 2010

Dream On



First of all, I apologize for being MIA the past few days. My grandpa unexpectedly passed away so I've been with family since the 15th. I'm staying with my grandma through the holidays and I'll be back home on January 2nd just in time to start classes back up on the 3rd.

Day Twenty-Nine: Hopes/Dreams/Aspirations for 2011

I have a lot of hopes and dreams and aspirations for 2011. First, and most importantly, I want to get a 4.0 for the year. I'm 1/4 terms so far, so let's see if I can keep it up. Another thing I want to happen in the next 365 days is I want to get moved to Bend. It doesn't matter when, but I want it to happen sometime in 2011. A big hope for 2011 is that my ducks win the national championship. That would be awesome. I have big dreams and big hopes, but just little ones for the next few years until I can start achieving my bigger dreams. But I treat the little hopes and dreams as stepping stones to get to where I want to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment