Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Purse



Day Twenty-Eight: What's in my purse?


To start off, the purse is a Nine & Co. Now, I'm not really a purse person.. I have five, and I use two of them on a regular basis. But I absolutely love this purse! It's my favorite and I don't really tend to lose things in it! Other items I have in my purse:
  • Keys on Oregon lanyard. Weird, right?
  • 3 pens from my church.. what can I say? They write nice!
  • What looks like prescription pills, really is ibuprofen.. didn't feel like taking the 1000 pill bottle with me in my purse.
  • Green wallet from Kohl's.. probably got it for $5
  • 2 punch cards from Dutch Brothers (dumb that I have 2) and a ticket stub from Get Him To The Greek. Hilarious but raunchy movie!
  • Purell.. especially with all the cold crap going around (too bad I just got it!) I always keep my hands at LEAST sanitized.
  • My zebra print compact mirror from Bath & Body Works.. a birthday present to myself.
  • A hair clip, 2 quarters, a nickle and 5 pennies (60 cents) and Christmas jingly earrings! (They got annoying AND they're not real silver so they hurt my ears)
  • Arbonne Intelligence Hand Cream.. gotta keep moisturized during the winter!
  • Tissues.. for the recent cold that I've come down with.
That's really it. I'm a simple kind of girl, and I don't like to take too much with me. It just weighs me down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment