Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Role Model



Day Fifteen: My Role Model

This is a tough one, as I have a couple people that I consider role models. I guess two stand out the most.

My sister. Although I didn't get the privilege of growing up with her, she's been such a big influence on my life since I've met her. She probably doesn't even realize how much of an impact she has made. She's a role model in a spiritual sense. Seeing her relationship with God just gives me reassurance that even after a lot of time, I'll still be completely in love with God. She's a role model in a parenting sense because she's such a great mom (even though you probably wouldn't get her to admit to it). I want to be just like her when I get married and have kids of my own. Maybe I'll cook a little more though ;) Just kidding sister. PB&J will definitely be in my recipe book. She's just someone I have looked up to for as long as I can remember.

Another role model is my best friend, Kelly. She is just amazing. She's always asking me if I'm in the word, she's always challenging me to be in it more. Always praying for me and just being a loving person. I was asked the other day who the person was who knew my "deepest, darkest secrets" and it was her. She's a wonderful mom, a great wife and an all around amazing person. I aspire to be like her someday. I know that my life is better because she is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment