Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Vacation

I know it's a few days late, but I've been crazy busy since I've been home, with papers and portfolios, I just didn't have time to upload the pictures. But here are the highlights from my Thanksgiving trip to Eugene. Enjoy.
I had to leave this little guy (Uno) for a few days. I sure missed him by the time I got home. He's been all over me since I've been home, so I'm guessing the feeling is mutual. (This is the first picture I've ever gotten of him when he wasn't moving and he was actually looking at the camera!)



This is what most of our drive over to Eugene looked like. A little more clear on the way back, but dang, that was a lot of snow!


Of course I had to take time for a self portrait. I wouldn't be a girl if I didn't. This was at the store on our pit stop :)



After we finally arrived to Eugene, my brother and I went to the mall to watch a movie (Due Date.. wasn't that impressed) and we saw this guy hanging out in the Oregon store. Quite possibly the coolest shirt ever!! In my opinion anyway. I'm sure many would disagree.



This is me and my grandma. She's crazy, but I love her so much! She always makes us laugh (especially when she falls asleep when we're all awake and she yells at us in her sleep.. kind of hilarious!)


Mom and I took at least 100 pictures to get a good one. It just wasn't working out. So I made this face. It happens.



Then we finally got a decent one.


Trevor and I on the bus to go to Autzen Stadium! Woot! Bus was full of duck fans... I love seeing all the green and yellow! (And black, because apparently one of our new colors is black.. hmm)



In the Mo' Center after the players walked through the fans. I was less than a foot away from the guys. I was in heaven. Probably drooled a little too. Oh, and at least we were #1 when we wore those tattoos, won't work for this weekend!



You can't really see him, but one of those guys bent over is Darron Thomas. Trevor just laughed when he saw they were bent over. He didn't dare ask what I was taking a picture of ;)



Us in our awesome seats! He was tired of taking pictures by then, but it paid off, look who snuck up behind us in our picture! The Duck! :)



The game in motion! We won 48-29. Pretty solid victory, if you ask me. Not worthy of dropping to the #2 spot, but that's alright. We're #1 in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment