Sunday, November 21, 2010

Favorite Quotes



Day Five: Favorite Quote[s]

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel





Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says... I'll try again tomorrow.


I've learned that i have a lot of compassion for people. I've learned that crying and admitting when you're wrong are signs of strength, not weakness. I've learned that love is more important than money, power, or sex. I've learned that forgiveness heals everyone, most importantly you. I've learned that laughter truly is the best medicine for the soul. I've learned that you can't take life too seriously. I've learned that sometimes listening to what others have to say is the best therapy. I've learned that how people treat you is their karma, and how you react is yours. I've learned that I've learned a lot, but still know very little.

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.


Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.


The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted.



Best friends: They know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.




No comments:

Post a Comment