Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Another fun idea from over here. It's been a good week so far, and so it's fun to focus on the things that I love! :)

I'm Loving that I'm getting A's in all of my classes. School is stress free (now that my Psych final is open book/open note), and I'm loving it!

I'm Loving that my heart is healing. That I can be thankful for something great that I had for a period in my life, and that even though it's done, I know for a time someone that I cared about and loved, loved me too.

I'm Loving that it's almost Thanksgiving! Which means it's almost time for the DUCK GAME! I'm tailgating with my brother and my hermano! I'm really excited to see family, eat yummy food, and then go to the last home game of the season!

I'm Loving transformation into a morning person! I wake up at 5:30 or 6:00 every morning, and I'm wide awake now. A far cry from where I was at the beginning of the term. Almost falling asleep on my way to school, it was no good.

I'm Loving the peace I'm feeling about where life is taking me. I couldn't find a job quick enough, and had to turn down moving to Bend for now. Which means I get more time to spend with my people here in P-ville. I'm very at peace and still looking for a job, but I'm no longer stressing.

I'm Loving this college football season. As a Duck fan, who wouldn't?

I'm Loving my Church, and my church family. We just had our 2 year anniversary a few weeks ago, and I'm so proud about how far we've come and so excited to see where we go.

I'm Loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment