Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 25!

DAY 25: Put Your iPod on Shuffel And List The First 10 Songs

1.) Never - Boyz II Men

In this world today, love is scarce and far away and your heart gets so afraid to trust someone. All the times he let you down, there was no love to be found. Well it's not the end, there will be time to mend, and you'll love again.

2.) Shape of My Heart- BSB

Looking back on the things I've done, I was trying to be someone. I played my part, and kept you in the dark, now let me show you the shape of my heart.

3.) Broken - Seether Ft. Amy Lee

Because I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome, and I don't feel right when you're gone away.

4.) Unthinkable - Alicia Keys

I was wondering maybe could I make you my baby? If we do the unthinkable, would it make us look crazy? If you ask me I'm ready. If you ask me I'm ready.

5.) Boston - Augustana

She said I think I'll go to Boston, I think I'll start a new life. I think I'll start it over where no one knows my name. I'll get out of California I'm tired of the weather, I think I'll get a lover and fly him out to Spain.

6.) Must Have Done Something Right - Relient K

We should get jersey's cause we make a good team. But yours would look better than mine, cause you're out of my league. And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is a new best day of my life.

7.) Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye

Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me. Whispers hello, I'll miss you quite terribly. I fell in love, in love with you suddenly now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms.

8.) Crazy- K-Ci & JoJo

I can't think, think about this crazy day. I lose sleep just day-dreaming about ya baby. I'm, goin' crazy crazy crazy just thinking about you lately. I'm goin' crazy crazy crazy just thinking about you baby. I'm goin' crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy thinkin' about you lately. I'm goin' crazy, crazy when i can't touch you. Crazy, crazy when I can't hold you. Crazy, crazy when I can't see you again.

9.) Cookie Jar- Gym Class Heroes

I like girls, they like me, they look so good in they seven jeans.. want you to be the one and my only I wanna be faithful but I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.

10.) Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional

Hands down this was the best date I can ever remember, always remember the sound of the stereo, the dim of the soft lights, the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late and this walk that we shared together. The streets were wet and the gate was locked so I jumped it and let you in. And you stood at the door with your hands on my waist and you kissed me like you meant it. And I knew that you meant it, that you meant it, that you meant it, and I knew that you meant it, that you meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment